Monday, January 26, 2009

She takes my breath away

Sometimes being a parent has it's moments (good and bad), and tonight was one of those moments you simply want to freeze in your memory. We had finished our nighttime ritual and were tucking piggy toes under warm blankets in bed when I reminded the children they had a big day tomorrow including a birthday party for a special friend at Chuck E Cheese.

Elizabeth squealed and jumped out from under the covers and grabbed my face between her hands tenderly and said "One more sleep until the party Mommy"??! Yes I replied, One more sleep. She threw her arms around me and said "Oh Mommy Thank you!!! You are the best Mommy in the whole world. I LOVE Chuck E Cheese"!!!

Wow, and I'm only the chauffeur :)

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Susan,

My heart is melting; so sweet! I also love the CNY pictures on the post before. Gung Hay Fat Choy.

Blessings,
Tisha