Monday, October 20, 2008

tagged


One of our incredible travel mates who happened to have the hotel room right next to us when we traveled to China for Elizabeth has tagged me. Patricia had to put up with lots of crying and noise from our room since we didn't have air conditioning and it was at times over 90 degrees inside even with our window open as far as it would go! Thanks Patricia for still being our friends despite the loss of sleep we probably caused you in China!

Ok, seven random/ weird facts..
1. I love starbucks pike place coffee after it sits in the pot and gets cold.
2. I try to call my Mom each day, several times a day sometimes just to say hello.
3. My husband and I went to the same high school during the same years, but didn't meet until college w/ 26,000 students.
4. Clara Barton (founder of the Red Cross) was my Great Great Grandmother's cousin.
5. My Dad played football with Buzz Aldrin (2nd man on the moon) and then went on to be invited to the Chicago Bears, and Cleveland Browns training camps.
6. God blessed us immeasurably with a son seven years ago despite many odds.
7. God blessed us a 2nd time with a beautiful daughter from China 3 years ago.

There are so many wonderful blogs out there, so please consider yourself tagged to all of you who have read this far! :)

No comments: